7 Charlton Dr
Liberty Grove, NSW 2138
Premium townhouse with community facilities
UNDER CONTRACT - INSPECTIONS CANCELLED
* More space than other town houses in Liberty Grove, with breakfast room, open study, attic, and spacious bed rooms.
* Quiet location near Charlton Park, away from railway
* Close to included facilities: swimming pool, gym, tennis courts.
* Two parking spaces: garage + car port
Inspections on Saturday.
Always running out of space? Not anymore! Get ready to move into one of the bigger town houses in Liberty Grove, with not only 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 generous modern bathrooms plus 1 visitor toilet, but also an open study, a family room in the kitchen, an attic, laundry and pantry. Wooden floors throughout the house bring style and allergy-free living. Solar panels and gas cooking/hot water reduce your utility bills, while the split system air conditioning keeps you cool in summer.
The house is situated in the quiet part of Charlton Drive, near Charlton Park. For the active tenant, included is free access to the half-size olympic pool (plus separate kiddie pool), tennis basketball courts, and gym, all within 100 metres walking distance. The Liberty Grove estate is surveilled by day&night security for peace of mind.
Liberty Grove is an oasis in the heart of Sydney: quiet and relaxed, yet with excellent road and train services. From the property, it's 700 metres walking to Concord-West station (23 minutes train ride to Central), the state-of-the-art Victoria Avenue Public School (catchment area), and Bicentennial Park. A 10 minute walk to Rhodes Waterside shops, including Ikea, Coles, Kmart and cinema. A 15 minute walk to Concord Hospital. Direct access to Homebush Bay Drive (A3) from Liberty Grove.
The lay-out of the house is as follows.
* Garage + carport
* Kitchen with granite bench tops
* Combined dining/lounge room
* Laundry and pantry
* Visitor toilet
* Master bedroom (18 sqm) with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 (14 sqm) with built-ins
* Bedroom 3 (11 sqm) with built-ins
* Bathroom with bath
* Open study
* Attic (storage only)
Pet owners: this will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Please provide further details.
Term: 12 months by default, but negotiable.
Inspection: see advertised times. Please check government COVID rules for home inspections on the day of the inspection.
Saturday, 8th Jan11:00AM - 11:30AM
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- 12 months lease preferred
- $20 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $790 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Tuesday, 4th Apr
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.