LEASEDLeased on Sunday, 12th Dec 2021
18/252 Abercrombie St
Redfern, NSW 2016
Newly renovated NW facing apartment in Uni Precinct
This newly renovated 3-bedroom top floor security apartment offers light-filled space in this historic precinct on the City fringe. Super quiet yet ultra convenient, this tree-lined street of Victorian terraces is just 200m to Redfern rail, 300m to Sydney Uni and less than 1km to UTS , Broadway shopping centre and Darlington's Village atmosphere.
Newly updated with brand new bathroom and fresh paint throughout, this apartment is ideal for students or professionals alike.
- Flexible 3 bed 1 bath floorplan with secure garage parking
- Sunbright NW-facing living area with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with SS appliances and dishwasher
- All bedrooms with built-ins, blinds and security bars
- Brand new, modernised bathroom and concealed laundry
- Huge rooftop terrace with City skyline views
Please contact to set-up an inspection or if you have any questions.
Thursday, 9th Dec04:30PM - 04:45PM
Saturday, 4th Dec10:30AM - 10:45AM
Thursday, 2nd Dec04:30PM - 04:45PM
- Internal Laundry
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,760 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $2,998 Rent to be paid monthly
- Available from Saturday, 27th Nov
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.