LEASEDLeased on Wednesday, 24th Nov 2021
13 Peace Cres
Balgownie, NSW 2519
Spacious home for peaceful family living
If you're looking for a spacious family home in one of the best Wollongong suburb, then this just could be the one for you.
Other than the great vibes you get when you walk on the street and then into this recently renovated house, the stand out features are the mountain view on the balcony. There is a big 28 sqm covered balcony and another 60 sqm entertainment deck downstairs leading to the backyard with BBQ. It's totally unexpected and a great place to entertain or simply relax.
This Balgownie home for rent offers excellent accessibility to M1 by car, or other public transport by train or bus. A very easy drive to University of Wollongong Campus, or to work in Wollongong or Sydney. Walking distance to local primary school, the village (including restaurants, café, pharmacy, clinic, ...), unlimited hiking tracks, local parks with playground.
Situated high and dry with stunning views of Mt. Kiera and the escarpment, this spacious and practical home will impress those families searching for a property with good separation, low maintenance and excellent access to all local amenities that the famous Balgownie suburb offers.
ABOUT THE HOME
- Private and secure with front grassed yard
- Wonderfully versatile layout offering separate living/dining zones, gym and games room with bar, plenty of storage
- Granite gas kitchen, stainless appliances, double chefs' oven
- Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Covered entertaining decks, front and rear manicured gardens
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins, three bathrooms, retreat/rumpus
- Ample storage, ducted air conditioning, double lock-up garage
- A potential fifth bedroom downstairs (now using as a gym)
- Low-maintenance backyard, fully fenced and lockable backyard, pet friendly
- Alarm system for your peace of mind
- Solar panel system to minimize your electricity bill
The home is within the popular quality school catchments. Nearby schools include
- Balgownie Public School
- Pleasant Heights Public School
- Mount Ousley Public School
- Good Samaritan Catholic Primary School
Pets are welcome.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST INSPECT
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pet Friendly
- 12 months lease preferred
- $4,000 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $4,345 Rent to be paid monthly
- Available from Tuesday, 23rd Nov
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.